Sunday, November 1, 2015

Pre-Writing Activities for HONY

Sometimes it feels as if planning is even more difficult that the actual writing of an essay. And quite right too. Of course writing an essay would be difficult without some sort of idea, just as trying to get to London would be difficult without a map. But if you take time to carefully structure and outline what you want to do, well then the writing will flow of your fingers. Luckily for me, some of this planning had already been completed. My essay is to be centered around Humans of New York, and looking a couple posts back it can be seen that some of the track have already been laid down for me. Due to a previous assignment, a SOAPSTONE and observations/inferences chart had already been completed. All that was left for me was to find a direction I wanted to take and outline it, which can be found here. Now all that is left is to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment