Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Discovering Your Writing Process

1. I consider myself to be a more scientific writer, one influenced by STEM research papers. I have good ideas and elevated diction, but sometimes it ends up convoluted.
2.Yes I have, depending on the prompt I will modify my style.
3. My approach has definitely become more clear and simple. I try to say what I want to say efficiently while still holding elevated prose. I feel as if my approaches are now less complicated and more direct to the prompt.
4. It used to be little planning and significant editing. Through the semester, the amount of time planning has increased and thus the editing has decreased. Depending on the type of essay, however, I may not plan as much for a more genuine stream of consciousness feel.
5.Yes I did. Focusing more on pre-writing activities like SOAPSTone has helped a lot and I will definitely use it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment