Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Audience and Invention For My Reflective Essay

1. I want to discuss the ways in which I have changed as a writer and the awareness I have gained about some of an to implement the teachings of this course.

2. My primary audience is my professor; my secondary audience is my peers and myself.

3. They most likely believe I am a flawed writer, and that some of these flaws were exposed.

4. I will attempt to focus on my major shortcomings in certain concepts and assignments throughout the course, and how changing them could impact my writing potency.

5. The writing will very clearly show how humble I have become, and by discussing how I could change my writing for better effects they will trust I have the ability to improve my writing (and I have no reason not to use it).

No comments:

Post a Comment